Here are some brief summaries about me that are beneficial to you as my client.
6. 7 Years as Realtor
7. Have many experiences with Multiple Offers scenario
8. Knows the Plano, Frisco, Garland, Carrollton, and surrounding city's market condition well.
9. Experienced Handyman. I know a lot about general fixes around the house. I don't do the work myself anymore, but I can give you advice and recommendations.
10. I can provide tips about home keeping and maintenance.
11. Experienced and knows well about pools and their maintenance requirements.
12. I Have lived in the DFW area for over 40 years.
13. Easy for me to refer an agent to you if you are moving to a different area.
16. Patient and helpful to meet my client's needs.
17. A member of a great Brokerage that is one of the top five Real Estate companies in the nation.|
18. I have great resources for Mortgages. Lenders that have long proven to be excellent.
19. I have ideas that sell your home quicker.
20. If you are selling your home I have three special package plans for you to choose from. Be sure to ask me about it.
21. I make things very clear to you. There is no room for doubt. If I don't know I tell you so and will try to get the right answers for you.
This content last updated on Sunday, September 24, 2023 5:01 AM from NTREIS.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Franchise Offices are Independently Owned and Operated. The information provided herein is deemed accurate, but subject to errors, omissions, price changes, prior sale or withdrawal. United Real Estate does not guarantee or is anyway responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information, and provides said information without warranties of any kind. Please verify all facts with the affiliate.
Copyright© United Real Estate
If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call our Customer Support for help at 888-960-0606 .
Web Content Accessibility Disclosure Statement:
We strive to provide websites that are accessible to all possible persons regardless of ability or technology. We strive to meet the standards of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA), the American Disabilities Act and the Federal Fair Housing Act. Our efforts are ongoing as technology advances. If you experience any problems or difficulties in accessing this website or its content, please email us at: email@example.com. Please be sure to specify the issue and a link to the website page in your email. We will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.
Leave a message for Will